At Samantha Dunbar Inc., we are in a unique position where we treat patients as both in-hospital as well as in the outpatient setting. In the hospital setting, patients are seen with a variety of conditions requiring patient-specific management and are seen daily. If indicated, hospital patients may require treatment twice a day to optimise the outcomes of their treatment.
Following the patient being discharged from hospital, we place an emphasis on continued physiotherapy, if required, in the home environment. This is for the purposes of rehabilitation and recovery.
Treatments Offered in Hospital:
- Manual Chest Physiotherapy Techniques.
- Medical, Surgical and Cardiac ICU Physiotherapy.
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation in the Acute Setting.
- Palliative Care.
- Family and Care-Giver Education.
- Appropriate Prescription and Education of Mobility Aids.
- Geriatric Physiotherapy.